Tuesday 13 January 2015

Beautiful Diane, what can I say, Your moving to Ireland you’re going away, I won’t say I’ll miss you, despite the fact it’s true, I’ll just say, you’re amazing and I love you, I’ll miss your cuddles and your filthy laugh, I’ll miss chatting to you whilst you take a bath, I’ll miss your enthusiasm, your fire & passion, But I’ll remember it with every breath, a true inspiration. Thanks for looking after me and putting vix on my back, And May I always be your only token black. I love your beautiful ballerina feet , And watching misfits with you was a treat. Floppyswordakus was once your name, Mac and cheese, undoubtedly, your claim to fame. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one, Who occasionally gets a bubbly bum, There’s more memories to be made, arh to be sure, In Ireland we’ll dance and drink a lot more. But don’t let the distance fool you my dear, Because in my heart just like always your still right here. So when you need a friend or a good old chin-wag, Whether about work or your latest shag, Give me a call and make my day, Because the truth is I’m sad you’re going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment